The MAX2472/MAX2473 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2472/MAX2473 VCO buffers. They enable performance testing and require no additional support circuitry. All inputs and outputs use SMA connectors to facilitate connection of RF test equipment.
The MAX2472 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2472 and provides a high-impedance input and a pair of open-collector outputs. The EV kit includes a matching network tuned for 900MHz. The MAX2473 EV kit is assembled with the MAX2473 and provides a high-impedance input, a single open-collector output, and a bias control input for setting the output power. Output matches for 600MHz, 1900MHz, or 2400MHz are achieved by replacing the matching components with values provided in the MAX2472/MAX2473 data sheet.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX2472/MAX2473
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Variable Bias Control (MAX2473)
- Single (MAX2473) or Dual (MAX2472) Open-Collector Outputs
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included