MAX9924UEVKIT：Evaluation Kit for the MAX9924U and MAX9925
The MAX9924U evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that contains a differential variable reluctance (VR) sensor interface circuit using a MAX9924U IC in a 10-pin ?MAX? package. The single-channel interface circuit also features a differential amplifier for evaluating differential or single-ended VR sensor (magnetic pickup sensor) signal, and provides a fixed gain of 1V/V. Input power to the EV kit circuit can be supplied by a 4.5V to 5.5V DC source. The MAX9924U IC temperature range is -40°C to +125°C.
The MAX9924U EV kit circuit can be configured to demonstrate the MAX9924U IC's operation with internal adaptive peak threshold and zero-crossing detection modes. It can also interface to a microcontroller PWM signal for evaluating external thresholds. Additionally, a configurable on-board triangle-wave generator using a MAX9000 IC provides a 5Hz, 55Hz, 2.5kHz, or 24kHz triangle-wave signal if no external VR signal is available for evaluation.
- Demonstrates MAX9924U MODE A1, A2, B, and C Operation
- Evaluates Differential and Single-Ended Sensors (VR or Magnetic Pickup)
- Demonstrates Zero-Crossing and Adaptive Threshold Mechanism
- Includes Lowpass Sensor Input Filter
- On-Board 5Hz/24kHz Triangle-Wave Generator
- Evaluates MAX9925 (IC Replacement Required)
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Camshaft VRS Interfaces
- Crankshaft VRS Interfaces
- Vehicle Speed VRS Interfaces
|Part Number||Status||Recommended Replacement||Package|