Part Status Legend
- Active - the part is released for sale, standard product.
- EOL (End of Life) - the part is no longer being manufactured, there may or may not be inventory still in stock.
- CF (Contact Factory) - the part is still active but customers should check with the factory for availability. Longer lead-times may apply.
- PRE (Pre-introduction) - the part has not been introduced or the part number is an early version available for sample only.
- OBS (Obsolete) - the part is no longer being manufactured and may not be ordered.
- NRND?(Not Recommended for New Designs) - the part is not recommended for?new designs.?